Who we are:
KPMG in the UK is a leading provider of professional services, including audit, tax and advisory specialisms - delivering integrated solutions to our clients' issues.
In the UK, we have over 12,000 partners and staff working in more than 20 offices. Being part of a strong global network of member firms gives us a truly global mindset.
With passion and purpose, we work shoulder-to-shoulder with you, integrating innovative approaches and deep expertise to deliver real results.
As part of a larger delivery to one of our Banking clients, KPMG are creating a solution that includes an upgrade of the system, tools and processes being used. From this transformation, the training team require an additional team member to help develop material and content.
The Suitable candidate needs to be experienced in developing training materials. Added experience in system migration would also be beneficial.
- Partnering with the Verticals (Finance Departments) to scope out the training requirements and audience
- Design the training materials for the proving pilot, and the full roll out of training
- Create the simulations for user to practise with within the learning system
- Design the capability assessment approach for each audience group
- Create the performance support materials that partners will access post go live
- Must have had previous training experience.
- Ability to create engaging training content
- Experience of E-learning tools like Captivate, Articulate or similar would be beneficial