Key Role Outputs
- Maintain standard performance reports weekly/monthly
- Manage governance processes (eg. rates log, meeting minutes)
- Update rates files/tables for live releases & assist in rates reconciliation
- Undertake ad-hoc analysis to identify performance trends
- Attention to detail and high standard of organisational skills are vital for this role
- Strong and adaptable team player
- A strong academic background (2:1) in a maths or science-related subject eg Maths, Physics, Econometrics
- 2+ years of experience as an analyst
- Experienced in Excel
- Working knowledge of SQL or similar
- Knowledge of working with vast amounts of data
- Experience in the Insurance market will be considered an advantage but it is not necessary
- London-based. Limited business travel.
- Matrix environment with need for transparency and strong stakeholder engagement.
- Strong entrepreneurial culture to drive quick and informed decision-making.
- Emphasis on moving very quickly to exploit market conditions/profit opportunities.
- Operate within a robust governance framework.
- Primary product is Home
- Bespoke platform and processes
- B2C distribution model
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice ). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.