Risk Management Consultant - Governance, Process, Strategy
ISS Risk Management/Process Improvement/Governance/Defence/SC Cleared/Up to GBP500 a day
South West - 6 month - 12 month + contract
My client is urgently recruiting for a team of Risk Management Consultants to work on a long term high profile Defence project.
* Disaggregation of ISS Risk Management Strategies
* Review and amend existing Risk Management Strategies
* Reviewing existing ISS escalation processes/criteria at this level within escalation Governance model for inclusion in Risk Management Plans etc.
* Review of current reporting and improvement recommendations.
Essential skills and experience
* Demonstrable evidence Programme Level risk Management
* Experience in defining strategic process documentation and assisting in implementing
* Experience of analysing risk requirement at Organisational/Programme level and recommending
* Experience of implementing solutions and improvements
* MoR/MoP Qualification or equivalent
* Experience of working in MOD/Defence Organisations
* Experience of working in a multi-tiered organisation with Projects, Programmes and Portfolio
This role requires current SC Security Clearance so please familiarise yourself with the process before applying
If you have the required skills please contact me at (see below)
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas.