Job Title: Processor
Rate: GBP8.40 per hour
Start date: 16/01/17
Working hours: Monday to Friday 4pm to 10pm
Location: Birmingham West midlands England
You will be dealing with applications for personal bank accounts and transferring the details onto the computer system. Carrying out a range of assigned specialist clerical/technical/telephony support duties in accordance with predetermined procedures and service standards under appropriate guidance and direction.
- Carry out a range of assigned specialist clerical/technical/telephony support duties ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adheres to all specified Bank processes, procedures, standards and relevant external regulations.
- Respond to a range of enquiries, ensuring that customer's requirements are clarified were necessary, referring issues to senior colleagues where appropriate.
- When required prepare a range of returns and reports as appropriate.
- Support and assist colleagues within the team providing guidance and support to less experienced team members as appropriate.
- Where required verify and check the work of other colleagues.
- Contribute to the completion of the team's workload.
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes/procedures/systems.
- Undertake duties at a similar or lower level as required.
- Timely completion of own work/contribution to team workload
- Meeting targets for accuracy, quality, volume and agreed service levels
- Satisfactory resolution of queries
- Adherence to procedures and regulations
- Contribution to continuous improvement
- Ongoing development of own knowledge and skills
Providing Excellent Customer Service: Exceed the expectations of internal and external customer through the quality of customer service