Our customer is looking for content writers with strong business process and procedural backgrounds to rewrite/repurpose content for online use. This is a six month contract, likely to extend. You will be based in the company's London or Herts office with opportunities to work partly from home once up and running.
You will have:
- Good experience producing business policy, processes and procedures (ideally including experience of being part of large-scale procedure writing projects).
- A good understanding of best practice when structuring and creating audience-focused, clear and effective online content that's readily accessible via tablet and other mobile devices.
- The ability to apply best technical communication practise to content for online use.
- Experience complying with corporate editorial and writing standards.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; confident and articulate.
- Strong planning and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise multiple demands and work to deadlines.
- Good MS Word and HTML editor skills.
- Good team working skills, happy to collaborate and fit in.
- The ability to liaise with SMEs and colleagues at all levels.
- A background in any of the following is desirable, but not essential: HR, banking, financial services or similar corporate/compliant/regulatory environment.