Senior Planning Manager
Senior Planning Manager
Dearne Valley, Rotherham, S63
GBP30k - GBP35k depending on experience + benefits
About the role:
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Planning Manager to join our Customer Management team based in Dearne Valley. Reporting into the Head of Planning & Governance, the role is to manage and develop a team of Planning Specialists whose focus is to optimise resource in operational units, ensure achievement of contractual service levels and make recommendations for continuous improvements. To manage client relationships and expectations from a resource and future capacity planning perspective.
About Capita | Customer Management:
Capita Customer Management is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
What you will do:
- End to end planning, forecasting and scheduling.
- Design and implement resource requirements or propose new modelling solutions in response to client issues or additional work stream requests.
- Identify behavioural operational issues/trends that impact on profitability (ie available time, schedule adherence) and work with General Managers, representing Planning on the Client Action Team, to address such issues developing continuous improvement strategies that optimise the profitability of clients.
- Work with General Managers to ensure that contracted service levels are met by improving schedule efficiency, utilisation, adherence and productivity and proactively identify service delivery issues working with General Managers, Operations Managers and the Client (where appropriate) to resolve issues/amend contract commercials assisting in the achievement of adherence.
- Analyse client specific information, such as long term forecasts and call routing strategies between clients own and Ventura call centres to improve the efficiency of their business through better utilisation of their resources.
- Influence and assist General Managers in prioritising client specific requirements, to deliver overall optimal business benefit and assist in managing client expectations.
- Manage, motivate and develop a team of up to 6 direct reports
- Formulate budget assumptions and future resource requirements for existing clients to enable Commercial and Operations to agree yearly budget and/or reforecast.
- Formulate actual and future resource requirements to support business decisions around training and recruitment.
- Responsibility for authorising planning aspects for client areas to enable accurate billing to take place.
- Leverage eWFM (Workforce Management System) to ensure planning of shrinkage on an intra-month, intra-week and intra-day basis delivers optimum profitability.
Your experience will include:
- Experience of large scale, multiple client/dimension resource planning.
- Knowledge and application of planning theories and forecasting methods eg Regression techniques.
- High level understanding of how Call Centre operations work.
- Knowledge and application of Call Centre Switches/network level routing/skill based routing desirable.
- Knowledge and application of planning specific software - Aspect, Aspect Perform and eWFM.
- Knowledge and experience of running an Avaya Dialler system.
- Excellent Excel knowledge.
- People management experience.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to propose creative solutions rather than tried and tested methods.
- Strong presentation skills.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday rising to 27, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next:
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.