Data Analyst Manager
Data Analyst Manager
GBP50,000 - GBP60,000 (Dependent on experience) + Bonus
An exciting opportunity has arose working for one of the largest organisations in Manchester. They are investing heavily in the future and have made changes in recent times to the business model which has led to a restructure and thus the need to recruit a Data Analyst Manager into the business to lead a team of 3 Data Analysts.
As the Data Analyst Manager, you'll lead a centralised data analytics team to deliver a first class, end to end support service to teams across a specified area of the business. Managing the service from inception through to implementation, we'll need you to really get under the skin of your stakeholders' requirements, and turn raw data in to actionable insight that adds real commercial value for our insurance leaders. Leadership is a big part of the job. But we'll also expect you to get your hands dirty, and work alongside your team to deliver the amazing analysis we need.
What you'll do:
* Lead, motivate and develop a team of Data Analysts
* Lead on stakeholder engagement, acting as a business partner to insurance teams
* Perform hands-on analysis, working with complex data sets to produce actionable insight
* Work proactively to mine data within and across functions to unlock valuable information
* Develop and continuously improve the service, ensuring adoption of analytical techniques and tracking the benefits.
What you'll bring:
* Extensive experience in an analytical role, with a post graduate qualification in a highly numerate subject
* The ability to analyse large quantities of data to identify patterns of activity and trends
* Expertise in SAS/SQL, R, Python, & big data technologies or SPSS development experience
* Strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to influence people and work with colleagues to solve problems using data
* The ability to coach, motivate and inspire team-mates to deliver exceptional performance.
If you feel you meet the criteria and would be keen to learn further then please apply now with your CV attached, or feel free to call Luke to discuss further.