Content Manager/Knowledge Manager/Documentation Manager
Documentation Manager/Content Manager/Knowledge Manager
Our global customer is looking for a content manager to provide guidance to content owners and content writing teams, ensuring adherence to good practice guidelines and online content production of the highest quality.
The role will involve:
Acting as a key content and knowledge management SME; identifying critical content activities; identifying and driving improvements across the content; overseeing all content activities; implementing change control processes to agreed content principles and templates; leading focus group and design processes for portal and KM content; educating content owners and writers on design thinking and content writing best practices. This is an initial six month contract with likely extension. Once up and running, this role can be based from home and also from the client's London or Hertfordshire office.
- You will be an experienced content design/knowledge manager, experienced in the above activities.
- Solid experience developing content principles, structure, standards, templates and guidelines in line with latest industry best practice and trends.
- A content SME, used to thinking from different user perspectives to develop optimal and consistent content design.
- A good understanding of best practice when structuring and creating audience-focused, clear and effective online content that's readily accessible via tablet and other mobile devices.
- End to end content ownership and the ability to manage and escalate delivery risks/issues effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.