Clerk of Works - Argyll & Bute - 1 year contract
Clerk of Works - Argyll & Bute - 12 week contract
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Clerk of Works to join them working on a Community Hall regeneration project, this is a 1 year contract. We are individuals with extensive experience of the public sector and regeneration projects.
- Regeneration or refurbishment projects of ideally community halls
- Memberships of the Institute of Clerk of Works (ICWCI) or equivalent experience.
- Previously have worked on a Regeneration or refurbishment and occupied site project
- Up to date knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation
- Knowledge of Local Government practices and procedures
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.