Up to GBP40000 per annum + attractive benefits
One the UK Leaders within the Nuclear Industry are on the lookout for an experienced Finance Manager to join their team based in Didcot, Oxfordshire.
Close liaison and interaction with the executive team, functional leads, programme office colleagues and project managers, as well as the finance functions as the parent organisation.
- Provide an effective management accounting and reporting function.
- Support the organisation in meeting critical business targets and to provide accurate financial information.
- Lead on the production of the annual budget and all financial aspects of the work programme.
Qualifications & Experience
- Professional accounting qualification.
- Extensive experience in similar management accounting role.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Capable of developing reports using specialist financial reporting tools.
- Experience of cost estimation to support lifetime planning.
- Highly IT literate with extensive knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook packages.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Good communications skills including stakeholder engagement, written reports and presentations
Please send your CV in the first instance.