This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious (Newly Qualified/Part Qualified) candidate to join an extremely dynamic company who are growing year on year exponentially (figures provided on application)
This Group includes five wholesale and retail businesses within food and beverage including Gail's Bakery which you may know as a consumer. With great quality, drive, Financial PE backing and products the company has had exponential growth.
This role has been created to assist the Group Accountant in the preparation of monthly management accounts for all trading businesses within the group - to include prepayments, accruals, sales reconciliations, managing the Financial Accounting Regulations (FAR), variance analysis against budget.
You will Also:
- produce ad-hoc, weekly & monthly Management Information to support the Board and Senior Management in operational and strategic decision-making
- assist the Business Analyst in their preparation of financial models and reports for operational and financial management - these will include, amongst others, Standard Costing models, Budgeting & Forecasting tools, Gap analysis of actual vs expected labour & ingredients usage, KPI design and delivery
- provide detailed analysis and commentary where required
- procure or develop new systems & processes to address weaknesses in the current control framework.
- provide on-going support within the Finance team particularly during busy periods at Month and Year-End
Full Job Spec and company information on application.