Primary Teacher - Moscow
Primary Teacher - January 2017
An excellent opportunity for an experienced and talented teacher to join an established team of dynamic and committed academic professionals. Their staff currently deliver a first class education programme through the National curriculum of England (3-18 years) and the International Baccalaureate Diploma to over 1000 students from 65 nationalities located in eight sites across the city. All their schools are managed by experienced British Head teachers.
Moscow is a vibrant cosmopolitan city, rich in educational resources with museums, galleries and international venues for exhibitions and concerts that rival the best in the world.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Establish a secure classroom atmosphere where high standards and an appropriate pace of work are set for children.
- Identify clear teaching objectives, content, lesson structures and sequences appropriate to the subject matter and the pupils being taught.
- Provide a stimulating and challenging environment.
- Promote the school's aims positively, and use effective strategies to monitor motivation and morale.
- Establish and develop close relationships with parents and the community.
- Ensure equal opportunities for all children and adults in the classroom.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Excellent ICT skills -with the ability to use this in their professional position, and to support teaching and learning.
- A degree or equivalent (in the relevant subject) plus teaching qualification.
- UK trained or relevant experience of teaching the National Curriculum of England.
- Preference will be given to single applicants, or teaching couples.
- The school offers an excellent salary package, which includes a living allowance, a generous end of term gratuity, a flight allowance, a relocation allowance and health insurance. There are opportunities for professional development and internal promotion.
attractive package includes:
- Competitive annual salary
- 2 Year Contractual Gratuity
- Flight allowance
- An inclusive and well resourced school
- Small classes
- Professional Development
- Health Insurance
- Two Year contract renewable by mutual agreement
Moscow is an exciting, vibrant, cosmopolitan city which has a great deal to offer including the Bolshoi Theatre, concert halls, places of historic interest and various sports.
Apply today for further information!