Multi-Lingual Helpline Advisor - 8029LM1
FRENCH SELECTION UK
Multi-Lingual Helpline Advisor
Customer Service, Customer Care, Helpdesk, Helpline, Call Centre, Claims Handler, Administration, Inbound Calls, Outbound Calls, Complaint Management, Crisis Management, German, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Italian, Spanish, Slovenian, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Trilingual, Quadrilinagual
Salary: £22,500 pa + Bonus + Relocation
At commutable distance from Milton Keynes, Woburn, Aylesbury, Leighton Buzzard, Amersham, Watford, St.Albans, Hertford, Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage, Hitchin, Bedford
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW. Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference: 8029LM1
Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
Our client is a multi-billion dollar, multi-national company with over a hundred market-leading partners. Their goal is to create competitive and creative solutions for a wide range of industries and they are currently looking for a selection of candidates to join their ever-growing team in the U.K.
Your role will be to assess customer claims and queries in a calm and collected manner and provide solutions when possible, otherwise to escalate their claims to 2nd and 3rd level care & support teams.
- Establish good relationships with customers
- Effectively answer all emergency, non-emergency and enquiry calls and provide assistance in all circumstances
- Analyse information and situations in order to make important decisions and judge the importance of the call
- Use the information provided by the customer to issue the best solution possible
- Directly address customers in a professional and clear manner
- Liaise with other members of the staff in order to provide the highest standard of Customer Service and solutions when necessary
- Process emergency situations taking care to do so according to health and safety requirements
- Remain professional and display patience, empathy and negotiation skills when in contact with an unstable or distressed caller in order to keep them on the line until a suitable solution has been provided
- Keep the company’s databases (CRM) updated by gathering information and data from clients
- To undergo the required training in order to keep up to date on systems and operations
- Fluent in English (written & spoken at C1/C2 level) - ESSENTIAL
- Fluent in at least two of the following languages: German, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Italian, Spanish, Slovenian (written & spoken at C1/C2 level) - ESSENTIAL
- Previous experience within a customer facing role (retail, teaching, translating, call centre, etc...) – ESSENTIAL
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Good telephone manners and attention to detail
- Team player & able to work without supervision
- Strongly motivated & proactive with a professional manner
- Available to work flexible hours
- IT literate and proficient
£22,500 pa + Bonus (depending on additional language skills) + Great Career Progression Opportunities + Relocation Package
French Selection UK - The leading recruitment consultancy specializing in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom.