HGV Driver Class 2
My client, a well-known and respected organisation, with a national presence, are recruiting for a class 2 HGV driver. This will be on a temporary to permanent contract.
Joining their Devizes operations, the role of class 2 Driver will be driving class 2 vehicles, to carry out multi-drop deliveries to customers homes throughout the UK. You will be working as a part of a team, to ensure orders are delivered to the customer in timely and accurate manner without damage.
Responsibilities will include:
- Timely and efficient completion of multi-drop deliveries
- Maintaining continuous contact with customers, customer services and transport office.
- Manual handling of Customer products
- To undergo regular training and driving assessments
- Operate within business health & safety policies, operational processes and procedures and other transport related legislative requirements
- To complete required paperwork
- Conduct duties in cost efficient manner around KPI performance, adherence to planned KM & journey length and damage limitation
- To undertake any other driving/transport or other duties as may be required by the needs of the business
- To perform all duties in a manner consistent with the Company image
- Attend any training/development sessions when required
This is full time position working a 48 hour week and offers a salary of circa £29000.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A valid Class 2 licence
- An up to date CPC card & training
- Commercial driving experience
- Knowledge and experience of transport legislation