Alliance Surgical has a membership of approximately 1500 Senior NHS Consultants and is the largest independent group of its kind in the UK. It is a fast paced, dynamic organisation, ranked amongst the fastest growing companies in Britain in 2009, and again in 2010. The company delivers specialist care to private patients throughout the UK and is an influential force in UK Healthcare.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Administrator to join this expanding company for a full time permanent position. Your role would be to provide administration assistance to the CEO and Team providing support to sales and account management activities by ensuring that robust office administration systems and processes are in place in all areas.
Your confidence and can do attitude will mean you are undaunted by the prospect of working to tight deadlines in a meticulous and organised manner.
As an Administrator your duties will include:
- Accurately maintaining the internal membership system, including updating new members and leavers
- Answering e-mail and telephone queries in an assured professional manner
- Scheduling meetings and arranging appointments
- Liaising with Clients
- Administration duties
- General typing
- Ad hoc duties as required
An ideal Administrator will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Good level of educational qualifications
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good organisational skills
- Good IT skills
- Excellent team player skills
In return you will receive a salary of £20,000 per annum.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 53342773 / INDLP