Higher Level Teaching Assistant - Wirral
We are currently seeking Higher Level Teaching Assistants to work in Primary schools on the Wirral fulfilling immediate day-to-day supply and temporary/long-term positions.
Your role will be to support and assist Teachers deliver their lessons in line with the National Curriculum, whilst supporting the pupils’ learning and development. A positive and flexible approach is essential, whilst having the ability to use your own initiative. You may be required to cover PPA sessions which may include planning and delivering sessions within the classroom.
You may also be required to provide 1:1 support to pupils with individual needs, and work with groups of pupils within KS1 and KS2.
Successful candidates will be required to have the following;
- A relevant HLTA Childcare/Learning Support Qualification.
- Experience of working with Primary age pupils (4-11)
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- The ability to work to your own initiative and be reliable and flexible.
- The ability to build professional relationships with both staff and pupils.
At Excell Supply we ensure we listen to all of our candidates and proactively work with you on your needs and requirements. We look to continuously build upon our team of education specialists and we are looking for high quality teaching assistants to join our team.
In return for your commitment and hard-work with Excell Supply, we offer:
• Highly Competitive pay rates (paid weekly) with expense tax reimbursed;
• Consideration for all long-term opportunities
• Access to our ‘Rewarding Excellence’ benefits package
• ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme
• Entry to our ‘Temp of the Term’ award
• CPD (Continuous Professional Development), including practical application workshop with Head Teachers
• Annual Safeguarding training
• A dedicated consultant who will provide an honest and trustworthy service.