Assistant Store Manager
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Assistant Store Manager to join the UK’s leading lighting company based in Birmingham!
Our client celebrates over 60 years of lighting experience; designing, manufacturing and distributing decorative lighting around the UK. In 1949 our client began lighting up your home and they haven't stopped since. With stores across the UK our clients have become the UK’s leading lighting retailer and is currently seeking an experienced Assistant Store Manager for their Birmingham Store.
You will work closely with the store manager to ensure targets are met and sales achieved, this will include the forward thinking ability to motivate to hit their own targets including people management, preparation of and monitoring targets promote yourself as part of the team and push the brand.
- Be target driven, and passionate about guiding a team to success
- Previous sales experience
- Proven track record of achieving targets
- Well-presented and well spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Accurate numerate and computer literate
- A team player with excellent organised skills
- Clear understanding of the business requirements to be able to take the brand forward
In return our clients offer a competitive basic salary of £20,000 per annum plus monthly bonus’s and commissions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the UK’s leading lighting company so if you have the relevant skills and attributes then please apply now!
Apply for Assistant Store Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly