My client, a specialist within their field are looking for a competent CAD Technician that’s looking to advance their career, to join a growing and fast design & drawing team. My client are building a versatile team that’s able to turn their hands to collective problem solving as well as well as industry specific drawings. Alongside our existing team you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and experience, whilst exploring new technologies, either independently or with a mentor. Benefits include competitive and open salaries, decide your own work time, a hardware & mobile device allowance and the opportunity to work within a lively, cutting edge company that’s disrupting traditional industries.
Salary & Benefits
- £18,000 - £21,000 Basic
- Annual Bonus
- No start and finish times, we set our own targets and make sure we hit them
- Free Fridays - work on whatever you want
- Extra day off - paid day off on top of standard holiday entitlement whenever you want for birthday / event etc.
- Hardware allowance or bring your own device
- Paid time off, travel, accommodation and food for tech events - We've been to a few inc. AWS Summit in London and regular meetups like SyncNorwich
- Entertainment subscription - Netflix, NowTV, Spotify etc.
- Unlimited 4G subscription with BYOD or phone of your choice or reimbursement of your full phone contract plus a reasonable phone upgrade fee
The Role & Skills
- This role is ideally suited to a CAD Technician (2+ years’ experience) who wants to progress into a more challenging and rewarding role.
- This would suit a very motivated person who has a good level of accuracy in their work.
- The opportunity to grow into the role and progress as part of a business that's doubled it's coverage in each of the last two years.
- Opportunities to work days or nights.
Apply for CAD Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly