Lloyd Motor Group is the largest prestige motor group covering Cumbria, the North East, Lancashire and the South of Scotland and has been successfully trading for over 40 years. Privately owned and family run, the company prides itself on its professional yet personal approach in dealing with and supporting its customers and staff, always committed to the communities it serves. Lloyd Motor Group currently has 6 BMW and MINI retailers as well as operating 8 franchise dealerships representing brands including Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Honda, Honda Motorcycles and Motorrad, and 5 state-of-the-art Bodyshops.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Panel Technician to join the busy team at our Lloyd Retailer in Carlisle.
The main purpose of the Panel Technician role is to repair or repaint accident-damaged vehicles, fitting all parts and repairing all damage as listed on the estimate, and reporting any further damage found to the Bodyshop Estimator / Supervisor.
As a Panel Technician your duties will include:
- Carrying out timely, accurate repairs in accordance with estimates and insurance company requirements thereby maximising labour sales in the Bodyshop.
- Carrying out work to the highest level of quality to minimise rework and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identifying and reporting any further damage not listed on the work instructions.
- Ensuring good standards of housekeeping and timely removal of damaged parts.
- Completing any documentation to the standard defined by the company.
- Assuring adherence to systems and procedures as defined by the Bodyshop Manager and Company policy and procedures.
- Responding positively to the requests of the Bodyshop Manager or Supervisor and working effectively as a member of the Bodyshop Team.
- Adhering to the relevant Manufacturer / Insurer standards and requirements.
- Raising concerns with the Bodyshop Manager or Supervisor.
- Observing all relevant Health & Safety procedures.
- Carrying out other duties as required from time to time.
The hours of work will be Monday – Friday 8.30 am – 5.00 pm plus some Saturday working as and when required.
The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary dependant on experience.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 53342771 / INDMP