We have an exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At LanguageLine Solutions we currently have an opportunity for a Quality Coordinator to join our expanding team based at Canary Wharf, London. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a salary of £23,000 per annum.
LanguageLine Solutions’ UK operation is part of the worldwide LanguageLine Solutions group with global headquarters in California and European headquarters in London. Our client portfolio includes over 25,000 organisations from around the world, ranging across all industry sectors including finance and banking, insurance, legal services, healthcare, government, emergency services, manufacturing and engineering.
LanguageLine Solutions UK has been providing language services within the UK for almost 25 years. With a worldwide network of 12,000 linguists, LLS uses translators and interpreters with skills and experience in a range of specialist areas. The organisation offers a wide range of services such as market-leading telephone interpreting services, high quality face-to-face and sign-language solutions and a comprehensive range of translation and transcription services, written translations in over 200 languages, audio recording, Braille and large print production, and website localisation.
Purpose of the Quality Coordinator role
- Day to day management of interpreter base
- Ongoing monitoring of interpreter pool to ensure that they meet the required standards as set by the company
- To provide all necessary administrative assistance to the Language Resources Team to bring interpreters on board and manage the interpreters work life cycle with LLS
Key Responsibilities of our Quality Coordinator will include:
- Process all administration to set up all new interpreters for the specific language group responsible (i.e all required paper work at induction, creating profile on Interpreter Intelligence and creating interpreter personnel folders)
- Deliver Interpreter Inductions onsite and offsite in line with LLS Business requirements and accurately ensure that Code of Ethics and policies are appropriately reflected
- To manage, resolve and maintain records on interpreter performance issues in accordance with LL Code of Conduct and company policies.
- Process Disclosure and Barring Service applications for new candidates and renewals, and log each pending application on Interpreter Intelligence and spreadsheet. Send out notifications of completed DBS received to the team
- To investigate and respond to customer complaints in writing as per LLS guidelines and within the target response time
- To log, resolve and report on all interpreter issues in accordance with company code of ethics and policies and ensure that interpreters are conducting bookings as per LLS expectations
- To log, resolve and report on all interpreter availability issues. Monitoring trends and patterns
- To process interpreter Reactivations requests
- To log and update interpreter holidays
- To log and respond to Interpreter Reference requests within the specific time frame
- To process interpreter deactivations
- To take responsibility and respond appropriately to e-mails coming into the general department e-mail account as per Rota
- To take weekly responsibility to deal with Team voicemail as per Rota
- To deal with any adhoc tasks delegated by Team Leader and Manager
- On an adhoc basis, to provide support to the recruitment team with assessing candidates in language assessment
- Conduct Probation reviews for interpreters
- Produce weekly /monthly reports on interpreter management related targets/issues.
- Maintain interpreter personnel files, with all relevant documentation, communication and ensure it updated according to the required
What we’re looking for in our Quality Coordinator
- Educated to degree level
- Minimum of 1 year recruitment experience
- Exposure to busy/high pressure role
- A solid understanding of recruitment procedures
- Strong excel skills
- Multi-tasking and comfortable in busy role
- Process driven with strong attention to detail
So if you feel up to the challenge and would like to become our new Quality Coordinator then come and join us – don’t miss out, click ‘apply’ today!