Support Worker Opportunities (Carer, Care Worker) BLSU41354
Our client is a progressive, enabling organisation dedicated to improving the life experiences of people with complex needs. They specialise in providing education and care for people with complex epilepsy, physical and learning disabilities and other neurological conditions.
They're looking for people who:
- Can help people develop by supporting everyday tasks in their homes, at school, at college, in their hobbies and work experience
- Look for a variety of things to do at work; life skills, sports, animal care, shopping, housekeeping and cooking; in the classroom, in the home and in the local community
- Most of all, would like to experience the fulfilment of making a difference to someone's life
You don't need previous experience as our client provides full accredited training.
Rates of Pay
- Full Time: £16,363 - £17,768 per annum (37.5 hours per week all year round) plus shift allowance of one third the hourly rate for weekends. Up to triple time for Bank Holidays.
- Term Time Only: £13,876 - £15,067 per annum (37.5 hours per week during the academic year (38 weeks) with a requirement to attend up to 10 days training during the academic holidays
All roles involve some weekend working for which additional enhancements are paid.
- Full Time - 37.5 hours per week
- Part Time - 22.5 hours per week (3 shifts) or 30 hours per week (4 shifts)
- Term Time Only - 37.5 hours per week during Term Time Only
Our client provides care 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. All roles involve some weekend working for which enhancements will be paid.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Support Worker Opportunities (Carer, Care Worker) BLSU41354
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly