Scheduler Assistant / Appointment Booker / Admin - Radiology
Job Title: Scheduling Assistant
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum (pro-rata)
Location: Euston, London
Job Type: Full Time, 6 month maternity cover (potential to turn into a permanent contract after the initial 6 months)
Want to be part of successful fast growing business within the healthcare industry?
Work as a Scheduling Assistant for Radiologists!
Our Client is an international teleradiology company: Providing general and sub-specialty reporting services to support existing radiology departments in the United Kingdom. A team of specialist NHS Radiologists and support staff work from around the globe to offer their clients continuous coverage - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our Client works in partnership with their clients to maximise productivity and guarantee the highest quality patient care through four phases of service: Imaging, Transmission, Diagnosis and Report.
About the Role
- Manage the radiologist schedule and ensure the availability is in line with demand
- Assist in the creation of scheduling tools and reports
- Maintain a good working relationship with consultants
- Assist recruitment and operations with daily administrative functions
- Assist in the recruitment and induction on new radiologists
- Maintain radiologist HR files to ensure compliance is met
- Plan, organise and participate radiologist events
- Day travel around the UK
- Educated to A levels or equivalent
- Previous experience in schedule/diary/timetable management
- Strong administrative background
- Starting salary of £20-25,000
- 20 days annual leave per year
- Excellent progression opportunities within a rapidly growing company
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Scheduling Assistant, Appointment Administrator, Scheduler, Operations Scheduler, Radiology Administrator, Planner, Operations Planner, Administrator, HR Assistant, Recruitment Assistant, Radiology Administrator, Radiology Scheduler may also be considered for this role.