Administration Assistant - Personal Injury / Clinical Negligence
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Personal Injury / Clinical Negligence – Administration Assistant to join Morrisons Solicitors LLP based in Wimbledon.
Morrisons Solicitors LLP is committed to three things: our clients, our communities and our teams. We currently have an opening in our Personal Injury / Clinical Negligence department for an experienced Administration Assistant to assist a Senior Solicitor and a Junior Fee Earner.
As an Administration Assistant your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Filing & collating medical records
- Taking telephone messages
- File organisation, open and closing of files
- Organising post going out
- Booking conferences / meeting
- Checking compliance is completed
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Any other ad hoc administrative duties the team requires
An ideal Administration Assistant will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Relevant administrative experience and GCSEs grade A-C in English and Maths
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to use your initiative
- Committed to providing strong administrative support for our busy Personal Injury / Clinical Negligence team
Our Wimbledon team work in a newly refurbished spacious office in the heart of Wimbledon, we have nearby shops, bars and coffee shops and with excellent transport connections. We offer a supportive working environment where everyone has a chance for meaningful growth and success. Morrisons also offer an attractive range of staff perks and an annual bonus scheme.
You will be joining Morrisons Solicitors, a Top 200 legal firm with five offices in Redhill, Woking, Wimbledon, Camberley and Teddington and over 150 team members. We are ranked in Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners as one of the leading law firms in the South East. The Firm has achieved both the Lexcel, CQS and Wills & Inheritance Quality Scheme accreditations issued by the Law Society.
Your working hours will be Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5.30 pm.
In return for this you will receive a salary of £17,500 per annum.
To join our team, please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 53342769 / INDMP