Resort Sales Manager
Resort Sales Manager
Location: Chipping Norton, OX7 5UE
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum Depending on Experience
Hours: Hours as required, Covering a minimum of 160 hours over 4 weeks covering 5 days in 7
This role is based at Heythrop Park but will require regular travel!
Set in 440 acres of stunning Oxfordshire countryside Heythrop Park Resort boasts two individual hotels including Crowne Plaza. The two hotels provide over 350 bedrooms, state-of-the-art meeting facilities for up to 450 delegates plus 4 bars and 4 restaurants. Also located at the Resort is an 18-hole championship standard golf course and a Health Club with spa treatment rooms.
Duties of the Resort Sales Manager
- To achieve set revenue targets as outlined by Director of Sales and to implement a continuous succession of pipeline business.
- Complete face to face appointments and networking events as required by the Company.
- Account management of key accounts to ensure maximum revenue potential for the Resort and revenue growth as per agreed targets.
- Generate new enquiries for the Crowne Plaza and the Firoka Group.
- To work closely with the Conference & Events Team on conversion of key enquiries and securing repeat business.
Applicants must be eligilble to live and work in the UK!
Requirements of the Resort Sales Manager
- Excellent knowledge of the travel industry, current market trends and economic factors is essential
- Being able to undertake regular travel in the UK
- Previous sales management experience in a similar role within the hospitality industry
- Strong MICE background would be advantageous
- Good level of both written and verbal communication is necessary
- High degree of self motivation is required as the successful candidate will work both independently and as part of the sales team.
- Free parking
- IHG membership
- 28 days holiday (FT) raising to 29 days after one year’s continuous service and 30 days after 2 years continuous service)
- Free meals whilst on duty
Apply for Resort Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly