Location: Chipping Norton
Salary: £18,000 to £24,000 per annum depending on experience
Hours: 160 hours per 4 week period
Set in 440 acres of stunning Oxfordshire countryside Heythrop Park Resort boasts two individual hotels including Crowne Plaza. The two hotels provide over 350 bedrooms, state-of-the-art meeting facilities for up to 450 delegates plus 4 bars and 2 restaurants. Also located at the Resort is an 18-hole championship standard golf course and a Health Club with spa treatment rooms.
Duties of the Marketing Assistant
- Implement the marketing activity in line with the Sales & Marketing Plan.
- To generate creative ideas and solutions to match the revenue needs of the business for both online marketing, direct marketing & social media marketing.
- To ensure the hotels are in line with IHG Crowne Plaza brand standards and that all collateral is displayed as outlined in the brand guidelines.
- To assist in the creation and preparation of weekly e-blast promotions to drive sales revenue.
- Communicate property news and promotions to partnership organisations ensuring the company participates in all external communication and PR available to us.
- Maintain client databases for all market segments across the properties and use these databases for both direct & online marketing.
- To record and evaluate the return on investment of all tactical campaigns and monitor the success in terms of revenue & success of each campaign.
- Coordinate all FAM trips and sales hospitality dinners – invitations, welcome letter, gift packs etc as directed by the Sales Managers.
- Manage the hotels Website content and IHG HCM website and ensure all current promotions, offers, and communications are updated and remain relevant at all times.
- Take full responsibility of Twitter and send weekly tweets that are relevant and encourage followers.
- Work with external web designers to develop websites.
- Update our 3rd party websites with current offers, promotions, news
- To support on all PR requests including co-ordination and attendance of all PR fam trips and press visits.
- To provide Advertisers with images & content as outlined and agreed.
Applicants must be eligilble to live and work in the UK!
Requirements of the Marketing Assistant
- Previous Marketing experience preferably in a hospitality environment.
- Technical ability to produce creative design material.
- Knowledge of social media: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Website.
- Creative writing skills for promotions content, website and brand collateral.
- Track and record the success of SEO.
- Candidates will possess a thorough understanding of all aspects of the marketing disciplines, including promotions, pricing and public relations and have a keen interest and understanding of how e-commerce can play a role within marketing strategies for the future.
- Demonstrate a pro-active approach to delivering company and operational standards and actively challenge deviation.
- Develop interactive customer relations.
- Support with initiative and commitment the overall objectives of the business in terms of, revenues, costs and team work – whilst developing their personal competency levels.
- Free parking
- IHG membership
- 28 days holiday (FT) rising to 29 days after one year’s continuous service and 30 days after 2 years continuous service)
- Free meals whilst on duty
Apply for Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly