Residential Services Director
Residential Services Director
c. £60,000 to £80,000 negotiable DOE
Spire HR’s client, a successful and innovative consultancy, are seeking a Residential Services Director to undertake a key senior leadership role within their dynamic and fast growing consultancy organisation.
With a mission statement of “deliver differently, not traditionally”, our client provides the specialist resources and professional expertise to facilitate the efficient delivery of a range of capital investment projects. Having had success working on some of the largest infrastructure projects in Europe, the Company offers the perfect platform for a high calibre property professional to develop their career in a forward thinking Company.
Demonstrating an extensive background in the residential property development sector, the Residential Services Director will lead the Residential Services Directorate, offering clients expert industry knowledge to help them deliver their investment projects in time and on budget. As a key stakeholder within the business, the Residential Services Director will be required to take ownership of all residential programmes and will lead business development within this area, utilising their contacts and industry connections to drive business growth.
Key responsibilities of the Residential Services Director
- Play a prominent role in the development of the Company’s strategic plan in relation to your industry sector
- Develop and monitor an annual operating budget to ensure that financial targets are met, regulations complied with and ensure all services being delivered effectively
- Oversee the preparation and compilation of tender documentation and provide recommendations on tenders received
- Negotiate service agreements with customers
- Co-ordinate the work of the Department on both internal and client projects
- Supervise the implementation of client projects to ensure that work is being carried out to the required standard and within the required budgets and timescales
- Maintain a thorough awareness of developments within the Sector and wider industry so that clients are offered up-to-date and accurate information
- Act as the Company’s principle advisor in relation to the residential property sector
Residential Services Director Person Specification
- A minimum of 5 years’ previous experience within a leadership role in the residential property development sector
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Relevant professional qualification e.g. MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, MIoD and/or MPMI
- Business development and professional services sales experience
- Ability to capitalise on established relationships within the residential development industry
- Previous people management and financial management experience
- MBA Qualification
- ‘Big 4’ management consultancy experience
- Practical application of GRASP, MSP, PRINCE2 and Agile approaches
Practical application of RIBA Plan of Work and/or CIOB equivalent
Our client aims to be an employer of choice within their industry, offering an outstanding benefits package, a focus on employees achieving work/life balance and the opportunity for excellent long term career progression. For candidates with ambition, determination and the ability to think outside of traditional delivery models this could be the perfect position.
Salary: c. £60,000 to £80,000 p.a. dependant on experience plus industry leading flexible benefits package.
Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire, United Kingdom
Apply for Residential Services Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly