Business Planning Officer
Wakefield and District Housing has a unique opportunity available for a Business Planning Officer to join the team in the Wakefield district. The role is a full time, permanent position working 37 hours per week. We are offering a salary of £29,208 - £32,406 per annum plus benefits.
You will be responsible for the development of the service business plan, performance management framework, quality assurance framework, risk plan and the service training plan; to ensure that the plans are accurately developed and implemented to meet the organisation’s strategic and operational objectives.
In this Business Planning Officer role you will also support the identification and generation of efficiencies through the introduction of new ways of working and opportunities provided through more effective use of IT. You will also be responsible for the development and delivery of WDH’s Engagement Strategy.
What skills do I need to have to become a Business Planning Officer?
- Evidence of budget management having regard for priorities and tight financial limits
- Business planning and project management skills
- Evidence of setting and achieving performance targets
- Evidence of a customer focused approach to service users
- A Qualification at Level 4 of the Qualifications and Credit Framework, such as HNC, Award, Certificate or Diploma at Level 4
- An awareness of financial and ICT systems
- Evidence of effective communications with stakeholders, managers and employees
- Need to be fully aware of appropriate legislation and statutory requirements
- Applicants will also need a valid UK driving licence and daily access to a vehicle in order to travel throughout the district and to other locations as required by the business.
We offer our Business Planning Officer a fantastic benefits package!
WDH is accredited by Investors in People, which means we recognise that our employees are our most valuable asset. Among the benefits of joining us, all new starters receive an annual leave entitlement linked to length of service, access to a fantastic Employee Benefits discount scheme, auto-enrolment into a Local Government Pension Scheme and the opportunity to request flexible working arrangements.
Closing Date: 13 December 2016
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to further your career as our Business Planning Officer.
Please note: we do not accept CVs.