Location: Chipping Norton, OX7 5UE
This is a part time role working 16 hours per week.
Set in 440 acres of stunning Oxfordshire countryside Heythrop Park Resort boasts two individual hotels including Crowne Plaza. The two hotels provide over 350 bedrooms, state-of-the-art meeting facilities for up to 450 delegates plus 4 bars and 4 restaurants. Also located at the Resort is an 18-hole championship standard golf course and a Health Club with spa treatment rooms.
For this role you need to be patient, tactful, diplomatic and approachable. You need to be able to work accurately, with good attention to detail and respect the importance of confidentiality as you will be dealing with employees personal details. The successful candidate will have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook, Power Point is desirable.
Duties of the HR Assistant
- Updating personnel records
- Updating training records
- Supporting the recruitment process
- Administrative tasks including filing, photocopying and data entry
Requirements of the HR Assistant
- Previous experience working in a HR Team would be advantageous
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office suite
- Understands and respects confidentiality
- Standards driven and detail-orientated
- The ability to prioritise tasks whilst working under pressure
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Full UK Driving license and own transport as Heythrop Park is not connected to public transport lines
- Has excellent self-presentation skills
- Free parking
- IHG membership
- 28 days holiday (FT) raising to 29 days after one year’s continuous service and 30 days after 2 years continuous service)
- Free meals whilst on duty