New Business Account Manager
Mid Market New Business Account Manager
Our business is growing and so is our Workplace Solution proposition, as we expand into new sectors and market places we are looking to bring on board pro-active and ambitious individuals. We have an opportunity for a New Business Account Manager to join us, as part of our Mid Market Sales Division. The area focus will be across Reading, Oxford and Southampton.
The Mid Market New Business Account Manager role involves the consistent achievement of defined sales and margin targets, through winning and implementing new accounts that spend approx £20K - £50K. You will work autonomously to building up a new business pipeline and work closely with other Account Managers to effectively secure and handover new accounts. This role comes with a basic salary up to £38,000 DOE, an OTE of £50,000, Car + Corporate benefits.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities of our Mid Market New Business Account Manager :
- Achieve weekly & monthly pre-agreed activity targets in line with the Mid Market division new business strategy.
- Consistently win a targeted number of new customers worthy of Mid Market or Contract status within a defined prospect area.
- Implement and set up new accounts agreeing profitable levels and plans for the account moving forwards.
Mid Market New Business Account Manager Person profile:
- Demonstrate and provide evidence of outstanding selling skills including a proven track record in winning new business.
- Top class communication skills that create an excellent first impression.
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to sell and negotiate at all levels within a company hierarchy.
- Complete understanding of the sales cycles, with strong commercial acumen.
- The ability to create and deliver presentations across various media formats in a stimulating and professional manner.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Flexibility to travel and work in various locations, as per business needs.
- You are required to hold a Full valid Driving Licence.
If this Mid Market New Business Account Manager sounds like your next move, then we would like to hear from you.
Apply for New Business Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly