Service Manager (Learning Disabilities)
We are looking for a Service Manager with excellent leadership skills and a person-centred approach to join our clients supported living services in Glasgow. You will be supporting adults with learning disabilities and complex needs to lead fulfilling and independent lives.
Do you believe everyone should have individual goals and the support to lead an independent life?
As Service Manager, you will lead and inspire your team to provide excellent support services. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing specific management, support, advice and motivation to staff teams
- Ensure your services users are supported to be as independent as possible to achieve their goals
- Ensure the support team are competent and focused on enabling rather than doing.
- Liaising with CQC or the Supporting People Team and other relevant professionals to comply with their standards and requirements
- Ensuring quality service from Support Workers and Team Leaders are maintained
Person Specification of a Service Manager:
- A minimum Qualification of NVQ Level 5 in Health & Social Care or equivalent and experience of supervising and managing a team.
- Experience of working with Adults with Learning Disabilities and Complex needs.
- A full UK Driving Licence with Access to your own vehicle
Above all, you will have strong leadership skills and an eye for detail to ensure the service is running to its best ability. With the service developing you will be part of an exciting phase of expansion, with opportunities for career progression. So, for the next step in your career, please click on ‘Apply’.
Apply for Service Manager (Learning Disabilities)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly