A leading Financial services company in the Midlands is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join the team working closely with the Transformation department to support current and future change programmes.
As Business Analyst you will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure that quality of standards are in place and met for the analysis and design activities
- Plan and co-ordinate the allocation of BA resources to support the programme
- Facilitate workshops, focus groups, planning groups and other related meetings with the Key stakeholders and Subject matter experts
- Draft appropriate and robust project documentation, which may include:- Business Requirements Documents, Design documents; Business Case Justification, Project Initiation Documents, Communication Plans, Risk and Issues Logs, Business Benefits Realisation Plans, KPI reports
- Act in a consultancy/account management role to develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, business users, senior operational management, customers and third parties
- Extensive experience of business analysis, successfully designing, shaping and implementing business outcomes for a range of projects and programmes
- Effective interaction and strong communication skills with multiple stakeholders across the project and other key business areas
- Ideally some formal project management or Insurance qualifications
If you are interested in this exciting Business Analyst opportunity please contact me or click to apply.