Document Control Administration
Document Control Administrator
My Client a leading Oil and Gas company based in Newcastle are urgently seeking an experienced Document Control Administrator to join their team for a minimum of 3 months with potential for extension. This is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week.
To assist in the monitoring and maintenance of certification records, and compilation of comprehensive certification dossiers against internal and client requirements.
To ensure that the internal document control processes are followed ensuring compliance and revision control of documents.
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
- Generate, control and distribute certification dossiers, project documentation files, engineering and project related drawings and files, company procedures, specifications, manuals and standards, project quality plans and any other project or company related documentation that is processed through Document Control.
- Documentation reproduction, filing, tracking and distribution.
- Maintenance of company archives.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent coupled with strong written and verbal communication skills
- IT literate with intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and preferably additional previous experience of Outlook.
- Extensive experience and a proven track record in an administrative environment essential
Please apply accordingly or call Nikita Shellard.