Metering Analyst (Energy)
We are working with a Energy and Utilities provider in the Greater London area to recruit for a number of posts. The role will be responsible for assisting the metering team in the development of efficient metering processes, supplier management and the development of its smart metering capability. The role holder will provide support, monitor and improve internal end to end operation processes and manage working relationships with key external parties.
This role will be an integral part of the Customer Operations management team responsible for the timely and accurate billing of a growing domestic customer base.
- Support the metering manager in the development of systems and processes to ensure an efficient and timely management of metering providers and flow
- Support the monitoring and achievement of service provider contractual performance
- Support and deliver continuous improvement initiatives within Junifer CRM and manage any regulatory change programme's affecting billing or credit management processes.
- Establish a clear dashboard of Key Performance Indicators for each customer journey/workflow item
- Manage working relationship and processes with external parties such as Elexon, OFGEM and Gemserv
- Ensuring accuracy of gas and electricity dataflows between DC, DA, MAMs and MOPs
- Ensure resolution of any day to day operational issues
- Ensuring that all work areas are compliant with legal and regulatory constraints such as supplier licence obligations, and policies
- Ensuring that any non-compliance is highlighted and detailed plans are put in place and/or business benefits case to justify non-compliance
In order to be considered you must demonstrate:
- A minimum of 2 years of utilities industry experience ideally within metering, billing or settlement areas
- Ability to analyse industry and financial data, identify patterns and trends and follow actions through to completion
- Experience in industry flow management, especially if working with partners such as MOPs, MAPS, Utiligroup and Junifer
- A strong understand of Smart metering
- Ideally experience in SME/I&C markets as well as domestic and half-hourly metering
- Highly effective decision making skills
- Ability to work to demanding targets and deadlines while maintaining a high degree of personal and team organisation and focus
- Confidence, professionalism, initiative and diplomacy and market influence
- Excellent stakeholder management skills (internal and external)
- Passion to build something new and better
- The ability to work with people at all levels, including senior executives
- Strong data analytics in managing industry data (eg SQL/Excel skills)
- An energetic and enthusiastic team player
- A high degree of personal integrity
- Experience of working within a billing and credit management environment.
Rullion IT Plus Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.