Diabetes Specialist - East Scotland
Diabetes Specialist (Secondary Care)
We are seeking a Secondary Care Representative (Diabetes) to cover East Scotland. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading global Pharmaceutical Company with excellent opportunities for career development and progression. We are making a significant impact in Scotland with market leading products and an excellent pipeline. The ideal candidate will have worked the territory before ideally with an existing network, be passionate about sales and have diabetes therapeutic area knowledge.
- Secures and drives brand advocacy from prescribers and their teams,
- Develops an understanding of the NHS and provision of Diabetes Services and how they impact on the business. Ensure these insights are maximized by full engagement with all local stakeholders.
- Translate environmental insights/understanding in order to support implementation of local account plan and inform wider business functions of key local needs;
- To plan and budget for the uptake of our current portfolio
- In-depth knowledge of Diabetes and/or Cardiovascular therapeutic areas and the ability to use that knowledge effectively in customer interactions.
- Knowledge of the NHS including the local decisions, impact on the business and changes that affect their customers
- ABPI qualified, and detailed understanding of its practical application in a business environment
- Experience of successfully working with prescribers in NHS
- Ability to achieve sales success by applying high level selling skills
- Ability to share knowledge internally across a Matrix structure, to optimise all opportunities
- Company Bonus
- 25 days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Dental Cover
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Childcare Vouchers
- Share Incentive Plan