Job title: CRM Executive
Contract length: 3 months
Salary: FTC- GBP33k PA equivalent
The role is to Support the CRM function of the business to ensure timely delivery of insight driven email marketing campaigns for engaging and retaining customers and driving revenue through repeat bookings.
- Strong HTML (Dreamweaver both creation and editing), XML, CSS, Photoshop, Illustrator, SQL skills.
- Experience of creating personalised communications and using ESP or CRM tool to target the right segment with the right message. Experience of using Responsys (ESP) would be an advantage.
- Understanding of customer journeys and retention, acquisition and engagement
- Keen interest and experience in data manipulation, segmentation and personalisation
- Demonstrable experience of testing and reporting for continuous improvement
- Experience of creating website pages and microsites using CMS system
- A high level of attention to detail and ability to proof read
- Understanding of rules and governance around trigger/life cycle communications
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Experience of using Faststats, PeopleStage and Google Analytics would be an added advantage.
- Ability to deliver work at a high quality standard in a fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Understanding of protecting data integrity and customer information
- Adherence to brand guidelines and email best practices to create impactful designs, emails and banners
- Good team player with proactive and collaborative working style.
Is this the role for you? Send your CV, or call for more information