Experis are currently recruiting a Management Accountant to work for a FTSE 100 Engineering business.
You will work closely with heads of function providing analytical and project support in the merging of two key business units.As a Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Commercial analysis of data to identifying areas of growth and profitability
- Developing a cost reporting model to better aid in forecasting and standardise the functions
- Production of weekly cash flow forecasts across the entire business unit
- Supporting across Procurement, IT and other key spend, across contracts and overheads
- Financial input and support into new contracts implementations
- Qualified or Part Qualified - CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Strong Excel Skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage but not essential
We are looking for someone who is aspiring to be head of finance, looking to develop and grow in a business that can offer fantastic career progression.What's on offer?
Salary: GBP30,000 - GBP40,000 + Benefits (Study support is available)
PermanentHow to apply?
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.