HR Global Services Administrator
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Global Services Administrator to join their team based in Bracknell for an initial 3 month contract.
To develop strategy, process and Global HR Knowledge Database management. This includes:
- Liaising with Centers of Excellence, Global and Country HR Teams on an account management basis
- Creating new or updating existing HR articles
- Article Life Cycle Management
- Article review and working with content owners to validate accuracy
- Assist with documentation creation and process design
- Consults with HR Functions on HR Programs and policies
- Report development and analysis to manage content and identify gaps
- Develop training material and deliver training
- Strong level of process knowledge and expertise in Back End processes.
- Strong general HR knowledge.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Strong ability to use productivity tools, HR systems and applications.
- Strong project management skills, including planning, execution, and implementation.
- Ability to recognize and effectively manage the consequences of a process.
- Content development skills
- Good written English, copywriting skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively across all management levels.
- Strong customer orientation and ability to influence the employee experience