Investment Support Analyst
Salary: GBP18,800 - GBP35,600 + Bonus
Purpose of the Role
We are currently recruiting for new talent into our Propositions Technical Support team in Aviva Life UK based in York. Rich in ancient history, romantic ambience and fun activities, York is the perfect location. With its vibrant caf?? culture, exquisite architecture, tangle of quaint cobbled streets, iconic York Minster and a wealth of visitor attractions, York is a flourishing city, just two hours by train from London.
The Propositions Technical Support team is a shared service and was established in 2003 with the aim of being a one stop shop for all pensions, life and platform related queries. Key activities include producing the companies fund fact sheets, maintaining and updating e-comm portals and producing trustee reports. We're also involved in the fund review process, updating external databases and answering technical questions from both internal and external parties.
This role is a great opportunity to join a customer-focussed team and take the lead on trustee reporting and factsheet production. With hard work, successful applicants will have numerous opportunities to learn, network and develop their existing skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collate performance data and produce various trustee reports for our corporate pension business
- Production of the heritage Friends Life fund factsheets and ensuring all closures, launches and fund events are reflected in a timely and accurate manner
- Produce bespoke and ad-hoc fund reports and client reporting for key accounts upon request and in line with account management plans
- Liaise with the data team to resolve data discrepancies, ensuring issues highlighted are investigated and managed through to resolution
- Represent the team on relevant projects and provide fund and investment expertise as required
Skills & Experience required
- Good understanding of investment products, the industry and financial markets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work positively under pressure and manage varied workloads
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong attention to detail
- Customer focused
- CISI/IMC or equivalent qualifications preferred but not essential
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Zainab Ahmad in the Resourcing team.