Early years Educator - Lambeth - January 2017
Early Years Educators - Lambeth - January 2017
Applicants who are eligible: CACHE Level 3, NNEB Level 3, NVQ in Childcare Level 3 Nursery Nurse, Early Years Practitioner, Early years Educator - any equivalent qualifications
This role is to work in Nursery that is attached to a school. The aim is to deliver a high quality and accessible Early years curriculum for children (6 months - Age 5), in accordance with the Early Years Foundation Stage framework. It is imperative that they work closely in partnership with parents/carers.
- Must be experienced working with Nursery/EYFS
- Knowledge of safeguarding
- Good behaviour management skills
- Available 5 days a week
- Adaptable, flexible and have the ability to work within a team
- Be able to demonstrate equal rights and opportunities amongst staff and pupils
We will need to obtain:
- 2 professional references (At least one childcare based)
- A current DBS that is on the registered on the update service or be prepared to complete a new one
Randstad Education are committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children, safer recruitment and aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all.
We also have a 'refer a friend' scheme, if your referral is successful in their application you will be entitled to £300 worth of Love2shop vouchers! Just follow the link: https://www.randstad.co.uk/job-seeker/areas-of-expertise/education/refer-a-friend/