Community Health Care Support Worker
Job Title: Community Health Care Support Worker
Location: Bournemouth, Poole and surrounding areas
Community Health Care Support Worker £9.50 - £11.65 p/h
At Home Care Angels, we are a team of experienced Community care support worker / Home Care Workers, dedicated to making our clients living conditions as comfortable as possible and allowing them to continue to stay in their own home for as long as they would like to.
We strive to achieve an optimum sate of health and well-being and a high quality of life in a safe, caring, relaxed and homely environment. To us, our clients are like family.
We are currently looking for a Home Care Support Worker, to join our dedicated team working in the communities of Poole, Bournemouth and local surrounding areas.
Our motto is “Everything and More” because we feel that we have the time to care for our clients, to ensure they are getting the very best care from us when they need us the most. For this role, experience of working in the provision of care is a bonus, but if you do not have experience, you must be caring, compassionate, friendly and kind - we can give you all the other skills and experience that would be required to thrive in this role.
Rates of pay START from £9.50 per hour and up to £11.65 DOE
The Purpose of the role is:
• To enable and assist individuals to remain in the community, be supported and maintained safely in their own homes and to enhance their quality of life.
• To encourage service users to retain individuality and independence
• To help service users to maintain relationships with neighbours, their neighbourhood and familiar activities and surroundings, providing social contact, especially for service users who live alone.
• To assist other care workers and professionals to provide care for service users
• To be the face of Home Care Angels, acting as our representative in the community and at all times upholding the highest standards of care.
Benefits of working for us include –
• Dedicated Career Progression Skill Set Enhancement offered across a wide range of Care training
• 5.6 Weeks annual leave pro rata
• Mileage expenses paid
• Paid Training on our first-class training courses both face to face and e-learning and we will fund your Care Certificate if you do not have an NVQ 2 in Health Care.
• 1.5 x pay on Bank Holidays, 2 x pay on Christmas and New Year’s Day
• £200 friend referral scheme
• Uniform and Personal Protective Equipment Provided
• Provision of a Smart Phone
• Social events with Clients
• Staff Social events paid for
• Employee of the Month Awards
This post will result in you having substantial 1-1 contact with the elderly, sick or clients with disabilities and therefore requires that by virtue of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975, the Police Act 1997, you reveal any criminal convictions, bind over orders or cautions, including those which would normally be regarded as spent. You must complete the relevant section on the application form you will be provided with– your application will be returned if this section is incomplete.
If successful in your application, you will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring List.
Please click apply to send your CV or for more information call 01202 766246
Apply for Community Health Care Support Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly