Year 3 Teacher
Are you able to motivate children to become confident and independent learners?
Can you provide children with an exciting and inspiring curriculum fuelled with lots of hands on learning?
Do you want to be part of a school that prides itself on its inclusive approach and the belief that every child has the potential to be something amazing?
If so, then please don't hesitate to apply!
The school is a 2 form entry and is situated in the beautiful coastal town of Bridlington.
You will be part of a supportive team who strive to provide children and their families with the very best opportunities and experiences they can.
You will work in a team who offer a curriculum and learning environment that promotes interest, excitement, motivation, achievement and success.
The classrooms are bright, cheerful and welcoming and you will be working very closely with families and the community to ensure that all children achieve their goals of good attendance, punctuality, behaviour and a positive learning outcome.
- Friendly and supportive team
- A supportive environment
- Continuous personal development
- Great transport links
You will Need:
- Excellent organisation skills
- Time management skills
- Strong behaviour management
- The ability to build relationships and communicate well with all pupils, parents/carers and other professionals
- Planning, preparation and delivery of exciting activities across the curriculum
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons to provide a learning experience in a safe environment
- To communicate with pupils, parents/carers and other professionals including participating in team meetings, multi-agency meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training
- To be willing to participate in extra curricular activities
- To raise attainment and provide children with a variety of activities to deepen their knowledge of the curriculum at their level
What we can offer you
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
At Randstad Education we take pride in our commitment to raising standards and building a large portfolio of recommendations - In a recent survey with our existing candidate we scored a 9.6 out of 10 for having an overall great experience with Randstad.
When asked what do you like about us -
"The personal service! My local Randstad consultants are genuinely friendly, caring and helpful, as well as the only recruitment agents I know who care to match me to a school suited to me, who care to take my needs and wishes into account rather than just wanting to place me into any school as long as it renders a profit, and to get in touch to ask whether an assignment is going well."
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to CPD, long term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant, and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
Apply for Year 3 Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly