Year 6 Teacher
Are you an enthusiastic KS2 Teacher looking for that "perfect role" in January?
Would you like the opportunity to work with an ambitious Head Teacher who appreciates their staff?
Do you relish being able to impact and shape young minds?
Bring your passion and dedication to a learning environment that allows children to get the attention and education they deserve.
We are looking for an excellent teacher who can enthuse and inspire others, with a proven track record of leading improvements.
This is a progressive community Primary school located in the beautiful North Yorkshire area.
They continually strive to improve the standards set for their teachers and most importantly for their pupils. All pupils are encouraged to enjoy the learning process in an environment where they feel safe and secure.
The school are looking to appoint a skilled and motivated leader who can work with the school's leadership team to develop and implement their strategic vision to build on their achievements.
As the ideal Year 6 Primary Teacher for this role you will be experienced in dealing with KS2 pupils and posses strong organisational skills as well as being versatile.
Someone with the passion to achieve the highest standards of teaching and learning. You will need to be resilient and tenacious to deal with the challenges that will inevitably come your way.
What the School are looking for
- A passionate and committed teacher who holds QTS and is keen to help children progress
- An exemplary role model, with excellent interpersonal skills, capable of building positive relationships
- An outgoing and friendly teacher with a good sense of humour
- The school are happy to support the induction of any successful NQTs
- Visits to the school will be warmly welcomed
- Work with school leadership teams to develop and implement our strategic vision and build on achievements
- Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Responsibilities of managing, mentoring and coaching Teaching Assistant's as well as assessment and monitoring progress within their key stage
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
What we can offer you
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
At Randstad Education we take pride in our commitment to raising standards and building a large portfolio of recommendations - In a recent survey with our existing candidate we scored a 9.6 out of 10 for having an overall great experience with Randstad.
When asked what do you like about us -
"The personal service! My local Randstad consultants are genuinely friendly, caring and helpful, as well as the only recruitment agents I know who care to match me to a school suited to me, who care to take my needs and wishes into account rather than just wanting to place me into any school as long as it renders a profit, and to get in touch to ask whether an assignment is going well."
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to CPD, long term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant, and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.