Technical Author/Publications/Writer/Design Engineer/RMM/SRM
Job Title: Technical Author
Location: Letchworth, Hertfordshire
Salary: £26,000 - £32,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37 hours per week, with possible overtime
Our Client provides a full range of Technical Publications to multi-national companies world-wide. They develop printed, electronic and online documentation, working to industry specific standards such as S1000D, ATA, JSP and DITA for the Defence, Energy and Aerospace sectors.
The role will primarily be producing RMM and SRM documentation for a rotary wing aircraft
(rotorcraft) on behalf of a world-class manufacturer.
To be considered for this opportunity:
Minimum of 3 years' relevant experience within the aircraft industry, with rotary wing (rotorcraft) experience an advantage.
- Experience working on Data Modules
- Experience with S1000D (preferably version 4.1)
- Experience with RMM, SRM, CMM, IPC
- Familiar with ICN structure
- Good understanding of engineering data in a variety of formats from Engineering drawings to Design Reports
- Adequate competency using different software packages for planning/reporting purposes
- Liaising with the customers engineering team based in Switzerland
- A pro-active thinker that can provide potential solutions
- Ability to track production of tasks from conception to completion
- Drive and enthusiasm to achieve customer quality criteria
- Ability to work to deadlines and adhere to schedules
- Ability work with a minimum of supervision
- UK Passport
- UK Driving License
- Current SC Clearance an advantage
Our client is part of an international technical publications organisation with a strong business vision. Their UK offices in Letchworth & Bristol support a strong customer base which is rapidly growing.
- Are you a commercially aware Technical writer/Author, with experience working on Data Modules
- Have you 3 years' relevant experience within the aircraft industry, Rotorcraft an advantage?
- Have you experience working with AMM / RMM, SRM, CMM, IPC?
- Have you an understanding of engineering data in a variety of formats, Drawings and Design Reports?
- Are you eligible to live and work in the UK, with a valid UK Passport and driving licence?
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Technical Author, Technical Publications, Technical Writer, Engineering, Aircraft industry, Aviation, Rotocraft Aircraft Design Engineer, Design Engineer, Project Design Engineer, RMM, CMM, IPC, SRM, Aerospace Technical Author, Aviation Technical Writer, S1000D, ATA, DITA, ICN Structure may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Technical Author/Publications/Writer/Design Engineer/RMM/SRM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly