Administration Assistant (Training Project) - Charity
Starfish Services is setting up a new project as part of the Evolve ESF-funded project to support unemployed or economically inactive adults within Cannock to improve their employability.
Hours: 22.5 per week
Salary: band 2 £15,251 - £17,978 per annum
This is fixed term contract for 3 years.
We are looking for an organised and enthusiastic individual who can provide a professional, efficient administration service for the new project.
Duties will include:
- Providing administrative support to the project team, including booking appointments and organising diaries
- Contacting clients by email, telephone, text and post to confirm appointments
- Maintaining both electronic and manual filing systems
- Setting up and maintaining databases to produce reports
- Organising events/courses and producing publicity material
- General reception duties
Previous administration experience is essential along with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. You must possess excellent communication and organisation skills along with high attention to detail. Knowledge of the mental health, statutory and voluntary sector would be an advantage.
A DBS disclosure will be requested for the successful applicant.
Closing date for completed applications: 9am, 16th December 2016.
TO APPLY, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
1) Please download the two supporting documents below - Job Description and Application Form
2) Complete the Application Form (using the information provided in the Job Description)
3) Follow the instructions in the Application Form, and email your completed form to our HR & Recruitment Department.
Starfish Services Limited who will be in touch if your application is successful.
Starfish Services Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
This post is funded through Big Lottery Fund and the European Union through the European Social Fund.
This post is subject to funding being awarded.
No agencies please.