Class 1 Driver
Here at Advanced Supply Chain we have an exciting opportunity for a Class 1 Driver to join our team based in Corby on a full time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of £28,500- £29,050 per annum plus potential OTE £35,000. Additionally for Drivers who work Nightshift there is an appropriate allowance.
We are forward thinking and dynamic logistics business with an enviable reputation for growth, customer service and innovation. We operate from multiple UK locations and supply our customers with end-to-end supply chain solutions including freight forwarding, contract logistics, value added services and UK distribution.
We are a growing business and a proven supply chain partner for internationally recognised companies that are market leaders in their sectors. We have a wealth of experience in operating both sole- and multi-user distribution centres, as well as a successful track record operating as a nominated carrier for well-known retailers and brands.
A Motor Transport Top 100 firm, Advanced Supply Chain is a place where our values matter, our teams are proud to work for us and we build collaborative partnerships with our clients, growing our business by developing advocates.
The successful Class 1 Driver must have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- 2 Year’s minimum experience driving class 1 vehicles
- Good knowledge of driver hour’s and WTD regulations.
- Digital tachograph experience preferred
- Excellent geographical knowledge of UK is essential
- Maximum 6 points on license
- Driver CPC
- Digi Card
- Excellent communication skills – you must be able to effectively communicate with our customers
- An organized approach
- An adaptive and flexible approach to work
- Good level of numeracy & literacy
In return for your hard work and commitment as our Class 1 Driver you will receive:
- Full on the job training
- Offer of an either Monday to Friday contract or a Tuesday to Saturday contract
- Nights Away from home Allowance
- 28 days holiday
- Personal Pension Plan
- Access to a recently updated Mercedes Benz Actros tractor unit.
- Up to date technology that supports you in your role
Please note for insurance purposes, we can only offer roles to candidates aged 25 and over.
If you have the skills and experience required to become our Class 1 Driver please click ‘Apply’ today.