Location: New Mills, SK22 4AE
Salary: £13,600 - £15,000 depending on experience
Hakim Group is a rapidly growing family group, reinventing independent opticians through a fun filled career in Optics which has resulted in the highest award for Investors In People.
We believe that our people are the heartbeat that allows us to grow, and we aim to provide them with the tools to thrive in a growing business with a career structure designed to make the journey smoother.
As an optical assistant you will be at the forefront of eye care and eyewear as part of a dynamic team delivering the ultimate customer experience to all our patients.
You will be:
- Interacting with customers
- Dealing with enquiries in person and on the phone
- Managing clinic diary
- General duties in the retail area
- Working with a practice management software system
- Handling eyewear in the provision of eye care
Requirements of the Optical Advisor
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong Telephone manner and customer service skills
- Access to our very own HG Gift Box – discounts with high street retailers
- An attractive bonus plan
- Have your Birthday off as standard
- Let us look after the cost of your health with our healthcare cash plan scheme
- Pension Plan
- Access to our own Financial Flexibility Plan