Part-time Payroll Administrator, Wakefield
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced individual to join our clients’ team in Wakefield as a Payroll Administrator within a fast paced environment.
The successful person will need to have a comprehensive knowledge of SAGE to be able to accurately process the monthly payroll.
The Role of Payroll Administrator
* To provide a strong support function to the Financial Director.
* Collating and reconciling payroll information.
* Processing starter and leavers.
* Administrating maternity and paternity pay and other statutory payments.
* Processing pensions and dealing with queries.
* Produce monthly payslips.
* Completing ad hoc reports as required.
* Processing tax codes and P11D information.
* Completing the National Minimum Wage monthly audit.
* Completing year end reports.
* Preparing other financial reports for the Financial Director.
Skills required for the role of Payroll Administrator
* A minimum of two years monthly payroll experience.
* Proficient MS Excel/ IT skills.
* Good spoken and written communication.
* Understanding of payroll legislation.
* Ability to deal with difficult situations and to remain calm and professional.
As Payroll Administrator you will be a self-starting, enthusiastic team player who is:
* A great relationship and rapport builder
* A confident person and a good communicator
For the role of Payroll Administrator you will receive a salary of £17,500 to £18,500 per annum, pro rata negotiable and depending on experience.
Working hours: 20 hours per week split over Monday to Friday. A fixed regular working pattern can be discussed at interview.
If you think you’ve got the skill set for this role, then we would love to hear from you!
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Payroll, finance, accounting, administration,
Apply for Part-time Payroll Administrator, Wakefield
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly