Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Maintenance Electrician who wishes to progress within a dynamic and rapidly expanding team based Rotherham. They are offering the successful Maintenance Electrician a competitive salary of £11.80 - £12.80 per hour depending on experience.
Established for over 35 years, our client is now one of the North West’s leading & multi award winning Engineering companies.
This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
Maintenance Electrician Main Purpose:
Responsible for maintaining and improving all aspects of equipment and plant on site.
Key Responsibilities as their Maintenance Electrician:
- Safely maintaining all equipment in a modern fast paced heavy manufacturing environment
- Assisting improvement projects to further increase output through better efficiencies
- Able to commission and test industrial equipment installations using 3phase
- Electrical /Mechanical and also fitting work
- Working with Electro Pneumatic and Hydraulic systems
- Fault diagnosis and repair
- To adhere to all health and safety
- Any other ad hoc duties
Knowledge, Skills, Experience needed to become their Maintenance Electrician:
- 17th Edition certification
- Apprentice qualified
- Multi skilled site electrician
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Good practical and technical skills
- The ability to manage a varied workload
- Good problem-solving skills
- The initiative to work on your own or as part of a team
- Good eyesight and normal colour vision
Maintenance Electrician hours of work: 08.00am – 4.00pm
- 25 days holiday per year
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Award
- Free secure parking
- Childcare Vouchers scheme in Operation
- Health care scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their next Maintenance Electrician please click ‘Apply’ now!