We have an exciting opportunity at Total Back Office Solutions for an Invoice Administrator to join our team based in Harpenden, Hertfordshire. The role will be full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday and the successful Invoice Administrator will receive a starting salary of £18,000 per annum with additional benefits following a successful 3 month probation period.
Total Back Office Solutions Ltd (TBOS) provides comprehensive back office and accounts services to recruitment agencies of any size and industry. Formed in 1996 we have almost two decades of experience in helping new start up and existing recruitment agencies with their outsourced back office needs, allowing you to concentrate on selling and growing your agency.
As an Invoice Administrator your duties will be to:
- Processing candidate timesheets daily to produce client invoices within deadlines.
- Liaise with clients daily to retrieve all relevant information in order to ensure all candidates are paid correctly and clients are invoiced correctly.
- Liaise with banks and invoice finance companies to ensure funding is available for payment runs
- Answer customer queries by telephone and email and provide any reporting required to directors.
An ideal Invoice Administrator will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Excellent organisation skills and work under pressure in a team environment.
- Strong eye for detail.
- Excellent telephone and communication skills to be able to converse with clients in various countries and industries.
- Office experience is preferred but position would suit a school/college leaver following completion of A Levels or University graduate looking to get into an office/accounts environment
- Full on the job training will be provided to the successful candidate.
If you would like to join our team as our new Invoice Administrator then please click ‘apply’ today, we’d love to hear from you!