Senior Brokers / Senior Sales Executive – Graduate
Job Title: Senior Brokers / Senior Sales Executive
Salary: Competitive - 15% commission plus bonus
Position: Full Time, Permanent
Are you fed up with your current job? Do you fancy a challenge? Or want to change your career?
The company is currently recruiting for Senior Brokers, to be a candidate you must have experience in broking and/or sales. The company is looking for tenacious individuals who have a desire for success, extremely driven and have an outstanding work ethic.
The roles available are to join the company’s incredibly driven team and benefit from the extensive training the company provide. In recent years, the exposure of fine wine investments has dominated the mainstream markets partially due to its longevity and increasing demand.
The company offer a highly competitive commission based pay at 15% plus bonus’.
- Build a strong rapport with prospects over the telephone
- Get a full understanding of prospects investments and future investment goals and are able to present and execute our opportunity to them
- The organisation skills so you have the ability to plan and structure your day as well as managing call-backs from existing clients and expanding on new business at the same time
- And most importantly, be able to sell ice to an Eskimo
- Applicants must speak fluent English
- Previous sales experience is essential
- A recent graduate would be desirable
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Graduate, Graduate Sales, Junior Sales Team, Trainee Sales Person, Graduate Business Development Executive, Business Development, Sales, Lead Generation, Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Advisor, Face to Face Sales, B2C, Sales Development, Executive, Direct Sales, will also be considered for this role.